In-person services begin outdoors on August 9, 2020 at 9:00am. Bring your own lawn chairs, masks, and coffee. We will practice physical distancing between non-household members and have activities for your kids. For more information, click on the "What To Expect" Button. We look forward to seeing you soon!
In an effort to comply with all local health and official guidelines regarding transmission of COVID-19, here is what you can expect during our outdoor services at Newbreak Scripps Ranch.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, headaches, etc.) we ask that you attend church online with us.
- If you are in the high risk category, have family members who are high risk, or aren’t ready to worship with us in person, we completely understand! We would love to worship with you online at https://newbreaksd.online.church
- If you would like more information about COVID visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov
- Parking is available in the upper lot off of Scripps Lake Dr.
- Parking is also available in the lower lot off of Scripps Ranch Blvd. allowing you to walk up the stairs for service.
- The center parking lot immediately in front of the church will be blocked off for services.
- Kids get to worship with their individual families.
- We will have a goodie bag you can pick up as you enter to help your kids interact during service in their own way.
- Arrive early to get your seating situated.
- We ask that you bring your own beach chairs for your entire family. Some chairs will be available if you do not have a beach chair. As you set up your chairs, sit together with your family and please respect an appropriate distance (6ft) from others.
- You will find hand sanitizing stations on your way in and out of the parking lot.
- One of our Hospitality Team members would be happy to spray an alcohol based sanitizer on your hands and check your temperature as you enter the parking lot.
- Restrooms are available inside the church lobby.
- Please wear your mask and practice physical distancing when waiting for the restroom.
- As much as we miss being inside the church, we will only utilize the church lobby for restrooms. If you want to continue your conversation, feel free to do so outside in the parking lot.
- Please wear your face covering during service. We will have masks at guest services if you forget to bring yours.
- All of our staff and volunteer teams will be wearing masks alongside you!
- We wish we could give you all hugs, high fives and handshakes, but we will have to hold off for now.
- If you like to take notes, be sure bring your own Bible, pen, and paper. You can download the sermon notes online at https://newbreak.church/info.
- If you typically give in person, an offering basket will be at guest services that you can put your tithe/offering in. You can also give online or set-up recurring giving by going to Give Now. Either way, we are so thankful for your generosity!
- We will not be serving coffee but we encourage you to bring coffee with you from home or your favorite local coffee shop like Mostra Coffee!
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
Newbreak Church partners with you and your family. Every week we send out an email providing helpful links to the week's content, guides for kids and students so they can follow along at home, as well as updated news and information that are important to Newbreak Church as a whole and specific to our campuses across San Diego County.