We are currently holding in-person services outdoors at 9:00am and 10:45am. Bring your own lawn chairs, masks, and coffee. We will practice physical distancing between non-household members and have activities for your kids. For more information, click on the "What To Expect" Button. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Scripps Ranch Campus Pastor
Jared Johnson is the Campus Pastor and main teaching pastor at Newbreak Scripps Ranch. Along with his wife, Julie, and three kids, they have a heart to connect with people and make them feel like family. He's been at Newbreak for 23 years and on staff for the last 12 years. He loves getting to know people over a cup of coffee, is excited for our shared future, and believes that the best is yet to come at Newbreak!
Newbreak Church is all about, "Connecting people with God through authentic relationships to serve communities."
When asked what the greatest commandment was, Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these" (Mark 12:29-31).
- If you are sick or have any symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, headaches, etc.) we ask that you attend church online with us.
- If you are in the high risk category, have family members who are high risk, or aren’t ready to worship with us in person, we completely understand! We would love to worship with you online at https://newbreaksd.online.church
- If you would like more information about COVID visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov
In an effort to comply with all local health and official guidelines regarding transmission of COVID-19, here is what you can expect during our outdoor services at Newbreak Scripps Ranch.
- Parking is available in the upper lot off of Scripps Lake Dr.
- Parking is also available in the lower lot off of Scripps Ranch Blvd. allowing you to walk up the stairs for service.
- The center parking lot immediately in front of the church will be blocked off for services.
- Kids get to worship with their individual families.
- We will have a goodie bag you can pick up as you enter to help your kids interact during service in their own way.
- Arrive early to get your seating situated.
- You will find hand sanitizing stations on your way in and out of the parking lot.
- One of our Hospitality Team members would be happy to spray an alcohol based sanitizer on your hands and check your temperature as you enter the parking lot.
- Restrooms are available inside the church lobby.
- Please wear your mask and practice physical distancing when waiting for the restroom.
- As much as we miss being inside the church, we will only utilize the church lobby for restrooms. If you want to continue your conversation, feel free to do so outside in the parking lot.
- Please wear your face covering during service. We will have masks at guest services if you forget to bring yours.
- All of our staff and volunteer teams will be wearing masks alongside you!
- We wish we could give you all hugs, high fives and handshakes, but we will have to hold off for now.
- If you like to take notes, be sure bring your own Bible, pen, and paper. You can download the sermon notes online at https://newbreak.church/info.
- If you typically give in person, an offering basket will be at guest services that you can put your tithe/offering in. You can also give online or set-up recurring giving by going to Give Now. Either way, we are so thankful for your generosity!
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
Newbreak Church partners with you and your family. Every week we send out an email providing helpful links to the week's content, guides for kids and students so they can follow along at home, as well as updated news and information that are important to Newbreak Church as a whole and specific to our campuses across San Diego County.