Easter at Newbreak
Services in Tierrasanta, Scripps Ranch, and Ocean Beach
We are looking forward to seeing you and your family on Good Friday, April 2nd at 7:00pm at any one of our three campuses in San Diego or at our Online Campus. Then on Easter Sunday, you can join us at either 9:00am or 10:45am at any campus. Our services are meant for all and will have a little something special for your kids.
In an effort to comply with all local health and official guidelines regarding transmission of COVID-19, here is what you can expect during our outdoor services at Newbreak Scripps Ranch.
- If you are sick or have any symptoms (cough, fever, runny nose, headaches, etc.) we ask that you attend church online with us.
- If you are in the high risk category, have family members who are high risk, or aren’t ready to worship with us in person, we completely understand! We would love to worship with you online at https://newbreaksd.online.church
- If you would like more information about COVID visit the CDC website: https://www.cdc.gov
- Kids get to worship with their individual families.
- We will have an activity bag you can pick up on either side of the patio to help your kids interact during service in their own way.
- Be sure to arrive early to get your seating situated.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations on your way in and out of the parking lot.
- One of our Hospitality Team members would be happy to spray an alcohol based sanitizer on your hands and check your temperature as you enter the parking lot.
- Restrooms will be located inside the church. A team member will direct you down the hallway as you enter the foyer.
- Please wear your mask and practice physical distancing when waiting for the restroom.
- As much as we miss being inside the church, we will only utilize the restrooms indoors. If you want to continue your conversation, feel free to do so outside in the parking lot.
- Please wear your face covering during service. We will have masks at guest services if you forget to bring yours.
- All of our staff and volunteer teams will be wearing masks alongside you!
- We wish we could give you all hugs, high fives and handshakes, but we will have to hold off for now.
- If you like to take notes, be sure bring your own Bible, pen, and paper. You can download the sermon notes online at https://newbreak.church/info.
- If you typically give in person, an offering basket will be at guest services that you can put your tithe/offering in. You can also give online or set-up recurring giving by going to Give Now. Either way, we are so thankful for your generosity!
- Look for the blue tent on the lawn to connect with a team member for any questions or help you may need.
- Our prayer team will be available on the patio for physically distanced prayer.
Easter Jam at Newbreak Kids
Register for a free event kit that includes everything you need for a fun, family-centered Easter Celebration at home! With Easter Jam, your family can celebrate the greatest moment in history and create a lasting family memory. Easter Jam is a video experience that includes games, a time of worship, an Easter story and more!
Subscribe to Weekly Updates
Newbreak Church partners with you and your family. Every week we send out an email providing helpful links to the week's content, guides for kids and students so they can follow along at home, as well as updated news and information that are important to Newbreak Church as a whole and specific to our campuses across San Diego County.