Discovering Your Pathway
New to faith or new to Newbreak?? Discovering Your Pathway -- or "DYP" -- is designed to help you as you begin your journey, establish practical foundations of faith, and begin to develop as a Christ-centered leader. As you discover your pathway around our 10 lesson course, you will interact with others who are on this journey with you, understand our shared role in bringing good news to San Diego, and learn how you can live as a good neighbor in your community.
- Week 1 - Introduction
- Week 2 - Experiencing God’s Grace
- Week 3 - Embracing Biblical Truth
- Week 4 - Practicing Spiritual Disciplines
- Week 5 - Expressing Christ-like Character/Building Servant Leadership
- Week 6 - Being Socially Aware/Sharing Your God Story
- Week 7 - Demonstrating Grace
- Week 8 - Developing Biblical Stewardship/Cultivating a Generous Heart
- Week 9 - Reciprocating Gracious Accountability
- Week 10 - Committing to Family
Enter your name and email to stay up to date with everything here at Newbreak Church.